jueves, 23 de marzo de 2023

My firts English class

In the firts class of English III we ask eight questions. The firts questions is "what is your name?" and the second questions is "where are you from?". I'm Juan Pablo. My father is Jaime Cares and my mother is Sylvia Monsálvez, because of this my last name is Cares Monsálvez. I from San José de la Mariquina in Los Ríos region, but I live in Santiago because I study here. I'm student of geography in Universidad de Chile. I am twenty nine years old (thirth question). The questions number four is "what's hobbies do you have?". My mean hobbie is doing to trekking, becouse I like see diferents plants and flowers. The other questions are "where did spend the summer?", "do you have special talent?", "wich foreing country do you like to visit" and "what is your favourite chilean meal". This summer I spent in Santiago (working), Alerce Costero National Park, Argentina and Uruguay. My special talent is to play the piano. I like to know the Amazon river in Peru and Brasil, and my favorite meal is "pastel de choclo".

1 comentario:

The last blog post

The blog that most enjoyed writing was "My firts travel to Magallanes", because I had to remember things far away in time. The blo...