jueves, 30 de marzo de 2023

The adults are talking

 

The song is called "The adults are talking", because, according to critic, this song is about those whom has global power. Is about empresarial practice, world to wich belong to the singer. He is member of millonaire family. But I think that is about the bad relationship of adolescents with your parents. I can not fint the connect with those whom has global power.



I listened to the song during the lockdown in 2020. I listened to it time and time again. In this moment I am very good with my parents.

I like it, becouse symbolise a period of my adolescence. In this time I argued with my parents a lot.

I listen to song while I walking to at University or my work.

3 comentarios:

  1. Good song, it makes you reflect, I also listen to music on the way to the university and home, I don't like to listen to horns in the streets, or fights for space on public transport.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like the Strokes but I don´t think I´ve heard this track. I´ll listen later.

    ResponderEliminar

The last blog post

The blog that most enjoyed writing was "My firts travel to Magallanes", because I had to remember things far away in time. The blo...