jueves, 13 de abril de 2023

I took this image during the year before, from the Manquehue mountain, on a cloudy day. However, during the dusk there was a clearing in the sky that iluminated tall seccions of some mountains of Los Andes. I saw to the west, but my friends, two partners of geography, told me to run and see the east. In these moment I took this image.


The second photography is more artistic and minimalist. I took in the year before, in the Huentelauquén dunes (in the Choapa valley). In the edition I adjustmen the symmetry and the colors. The birds are "bandurrias"





 

1 comentario:

  1. I still think you should make an exhibition with your photos, I´m waiting for it.

    ResponderEliminar

The last blog post

The blog that most enjoyed writing was "My firts travel to Magallanes", because I had to remember things far away in time. The blo...